Fresh Produce Centre contributes to various PPPs. Some past and current PPPs are listed below:
- 2014–2017: PPP Meer groenten en fruit voor iedereen. This PPP aimed to increase the consumption of fruit and vegetables at a variety of locations.
- 2017–2019: PPP Groenten en fruit op school, vanzelfsprekend! This PPP aims to develop a tried-and-tested approach to increase the availability of fruit and vegetables in schools.
- 2017–2019: PPP Groene gezonde lunch op school. This PPP is a study looking at ideas for healthy school lunches and their effects on the food consumption and cognitive performance of primary school children.
- 2017–2019: PPP Groene gezonde studenten. This PPP aims to investigate the effects of a greener and healthier study environment for higher education students, in terms of their lifestyle and psychological, emotional, physical and cognitive well-being.
- 2018–2020: PPP Voedseleducatie Platform. This PPP aims to provide young people with an accessible, coordinated supply of educational material about nutrition and food.